My name is Ashna (Ash).
Thank you for stopping by.
I believe that there is more to life than just a 9 to 5 full time job. Life does not stop there. I always try to add a little bit of extraordinary to my ordinary life, infact I must say that life’s biggest lesson to me is : Never settle for less than what you deserve! This blog helps me to unleash and break from the routine life.
Travelling, Food, Lifestyle, Beauty and Adventures.
Sagittarian, adventurous, risk taker & freedom lover. I am from the paradise island, Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean.
I am an Accounts Officer by profession and an ACCA Affiliate. I completed my ACCA in London from BPP University and this is how I developed the passion and love for travelling and writing (reason of existence of my blog).
I’ve always loved photography, remembering that my dad always used to gift me cameras for my birthdays.I love food as much as you do and I am crazy about sunsets and beaches.
- I speak French, English, Mauritian Creole and basic Spanish & Hindi
- I am in my 20s
- I studied in London for 22 months
- I was born on 28th November
- My parents and God are the most important
- I never gain weight no matter how much I eat, that’s annoying!
- I love singing and dancing when no one is home or act silly with my loved one.
- Manchester United <3
Hope you enjoyed going through my blog and posts.