It’s creepy how time flies. I still remember having Christmas dinner with my family and now we are already in the fifth month of the year. I hope that 2017 has been treating you well so far and I wish a lot more of good things for you in the coming days. This is a first-month update post. April has been fairly a good month for me (thank you, god).
* I found the Secret, you have probably heard about the book or the movie by Rhonda Byrne.
This has been life changing for me. I used to be a pessimist, always thinking about the worst that could happen and in the same way my health was also affected. Ever since I’ve been reading the book, a lot of good things happened to me. I’ve started positive thinking and apply the rules in the book. Things’ been better since 🙂
* iPhone 7 plus
I used Iphone for 4 years and last year I switched to Samsung. Samsung is really good but it is just not the right brand for me. I bought the iPhone 7 plus this week and it is great that now I don’t have to carry my DSLR around everywhere I go. There will be more pictures for my Instagram now 😀
* DSLR on manual mode
I’ve ditched the auto mode and finally decided to dive in the manual one. So far it’s alright, I’m better with Aperture and Shutter speed now.
Manual mode – Nikon
* I am now an affiliate with ASOS after my first application was rejected.
* Completed two books this April
– The first one is Chicken Soup for the girl’s soul. I know this book is not for me but I accidentally picked this one up and I couldn’t take it back to the store. I must say this is a really good book and very interesting too. This is the book you have to gift to your little sister or daughter 🙂
– Second one is Thought for the day by Napoleon Hill. This is a self-help and inspirational book.
*I haven’t been to the beach this month. Winter is also coming, less of these day trips now (this makes me so sad and worst I miss London badly).
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post, thank you for dropping by.